[Cdt-l] Rambler Update

Jim Eagleton eagleton at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 17 18:47:22 CDT 2010

I can confirm I have a kidney stone.  The pain has been virtually gone for the last 3 days, so there may not be any updates for a while.  (I'll be happy with years)  I fly home to Philadelphia (Ambler) tomorrow.

Thank you Keith and Mary for helping me in Deming.

I don't claim any accuracy to my estimate of getting the stone 10 1/2 days from the end.  However, my math says that many should be finishing very soon.  Congratulations.
Rambler / toc / Jim