[Cdt-l] sobo's

ks1007 at aol.com ks1007 at aol.com
Sun Oct 31 10:57:23 CDT 2010

the herd left yesterday to finish up the trail at the border - they left wearing their halloween costumes and hiked in them - hawkeye was a big yellow banana - kombucha was a bumble bee - rolling thunder was a skeleton - heaps wore a short skirt with white go go boots and a white cap - DIY was an escaped convict in an orange jump suit - it was so funny -
stretch left this morning with 2 friends with a vehicle to finish her last 18 miles
lost and found are finishing on the 4th at CC and coming here to spend the night then bussing out the next morning
we're still waiting for carbom masa, and jellybean and frogs and snorkel who may have just made it to grants
big question??? is yaz the first hiker from japan to do the CDT? I think we had a lot of firsts this year with rudy being the first from france and then we had the first 3 israeli's

el coyote
Keith and Mary
Trail Angels
Deming, NM