[Cdt-l] Congrats you crazy SOBO kids!

sage Clegg sageclegg at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 31 19:43:35 CDT 2010

WOOhoOoO! I am so happy to hear so many of you are finishing in costumes! gonna give the border patrol something to talk about- heaps, hope the go go boots don't give you blisters, & watch out for the NM wind w/a skirt on! Stretch- say hi to the shot up picnic table @ crazy cook for me! It seems like so long ago when I met you all back in yellowstone. I hope your hikes have been spectacular! If any of you need to keep hiking come join me on the AT. Stay wild! Sage      Footsteps for Sandall emilysandall.org