[Cdt-l] FW: [pct-l] Walkin' Jim Stoltz

Jonathan Ley jonathan at phlumf.com
Sun Sep 12 10:15:37 CDT 2010

  I just wanted to say how sorry I am to hear this news. I didn't know
Walkin' Jim personally, but knew of & about him, as many do. The way he
made up new long distance routes to hike is inspirational - long
distance hikes can be enjoyed wherever our feet go, not just where
someone puts a trail marker. Some people wonder how they can make a life
out of hiking... a thing they love so much, yet far from any kind of
established career path. Well, Jim added a little music, and made it
happen. The challenge is on to the rest of us!

-Jonathan