[Cdt-l] CDT 2010 VIDEO

Rudy Guénaire rudyguenaire at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 09:29:06 CDT 2010

Hi everybody,

I finished the CDT at Waterton on August 27th, on my birthday. That was a
cool day, I got myself 3 foot long subway and got some nice respite before
going back to France. That was the most difficult and rewarding experience
of my life. I met incredible people all along my way. I lost some email
address so excuse me - I couldn't thank everybody. My legs are still stiff
and it has been quite a challenge to get back to the real life (especially
since I live in a big city - Paris) ! I sometime sleep on the floor in my
room and that feels so good !

I've just uploaded a video of my CDT on youtube. Here's the link. It looks
like it was sunny everyday, I'm telling you, it wasn't. When will they
manufacture lightweight and cheap waterproof video camera ??
*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRoR6Rsvq8E*

Thank you for the CDTL. I didn't post a lot, but gosh I read it a lot.
Priceless help.

++
cupcake (rudy)