[Cdt-l] Loved your CDT Adventure? Help give back!

Shannon Freix shannon at cdtrail.org
Tue Sep 14 12:10:24 CDT 2010

Hello CDT thru-hikers (and congrats to those that have already finished)! We need your help. Now that your epic journey is wrapping up we ask you to give back. Give back to the CD trail so that others may also have the chance to experience the adventure you did. Your donated dollars help with trail work on the ground, future projects and connections, accurate mapping (we have completed the CO portion and getting MT and NM done now), kiosks and signs and a legacy that winds through our nations most rugged and scenic places.

Show us how much you loved your CDT adventure and DONATE TODAY at www.cdtrail.org <http://www.cdtrail.org/> . We need your support before October 1st to plan our fiscal calendar for 2011. Thank you in advance for your generosity and/or membership.

Shannon Freix

Montana & Idaho Regional Representative

Continental Divide Trail Alliance
912 2nd Ave West

Kalispell, MT 59901

Phone:  406.781.0627

The Trail Unites Us

Donate. Support. Volunteer.
Visit  <http://www.cdtrail.org/> www.cdtrail.org and get involved!

P | Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail