[Cdt-l] CDT 2010 VIDEO

Jonathan Ley jonathan at phlumf.com
Tue Sep 21 15:32:26 CDT 2010

  Excellent video! Very stylish and fresh approach with the camerwork &
editing... Nice music too. With so much bad news in the world, it's
great to see a whole lot of joy (except maybe for the toe peeling - yuk!
;-). It's so hard to convey a trip like the CDT to people who haven't
done something like it. I hope the video will help you do that. Best
luck on your next adventure!

-Jonathan