[Cdt-l] Map of Cibola-Mt Taylor

Jonathan Ley jonathan at phlumf.com
Sun Apr 3 23:04:09 CDT 2011

If you're looking for high-resolution USGS quads, check libremap.org.
Some of these maps/scans are a little dated, but mostly, they're pretty
good.

New Mexico maps are also here:
http://sar.lanl.gov/maps_by_name.html

As you've discovered, the trick is finding an index map that you can use
as a reference. But, once you get close, you can find neighboring maps
pretty easily. there are index maps available for a number of states,
but I don't have a link to a NM index off-hand.

If you're just trying to find an actual full size USGS map print, that's
another issue...

-Jonathan