[Cdt-l] SW drought / fire - use Twitter

Brett blisterfree at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 15:11:28 CDT 2011

Watch out for fires and related closure orders as well. Inciweb.org
doesn't always list the smaller fires and you probably won't find out
about Forest or district-wide restrictions and closures. However,
Twitter is actually a pretty useful tool in this case. I use it as a
news feed, and, eg. CDT-related, am following these accounts:

http://twitter.com/#!/NMFireInfo

http://twitter.com/#!/Cibola_NF

http://twitter.com/#!/GilaForestPAO

http://twitter.com/#!/cdtrail