[Cdt-l] northern New Mexico

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 8 09:58:16 CDT 2011

The snotel source says that all of NM is low.  ftp://ftp.wcc.nrcs.usda.gov/data/snow/update/nm.txt  It is pretty comparable to what we found in 2006, when precipitation was at 25% in the Gila but 100% at Lake City, CO.  Watch out for forest closures and some water sources will be turned off if the cows have been moved off the range.

Ginny

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/