[Cdt-l] To gaiter or not to gaiter?

bcss at bresnan.net bcss at bresnan.net
Fri Apr 15 16:29:52 CDT 2011

If you are going to hit CO in June they are probably a good idea.  The South
San Juans are normal right now but the rest of the state has had
considerably higher than normal snowfall.  I have a pair of 12" Black
Diamond Gore Tex ones that are good for postholing.   The non-waterproof
ones are usually shorter and are designed more to keep stones out of your
shoes than snow.

best wishes,

Jerry Brown

(970) 403-3527    Cell: (970) 749-0496