[Cdt-l] CC, Sam Hughes, & Trail Angels

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Tue Apr 26 11:21:17 CDT 2011

Sam Hughes: 575-436-2662; he doesn't really return calls,  apparently, so
you'll have to catch him at home.

Bob "Trekker"  Brewer
Big Bend Desert Denizen, and...
Naturalized Citizen - Republic of  Texas

"Government cripples you, then hands you a crutch and says, 'See,  if it
wasn't for us, you couldn't walk.' " -- Harry Browne

"If you think  health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it
costs when its free."  -- P J O'Rourke

In a message dated 4/23/2011 7:20:57 P.M. Central Daylight Time,