[Cdt-l] New Mexico Water Dources

cicelyb250 at aol.com cicelyb250 at aol.com
Sat Apr 30 13:04:17 CDT 2011

Memories - On both ends of the Zuni-Acoma trailhead, I was out of water. Dancing by the side of the road with an empty water bottle worked quite well.  Of course after each car stopped and handle me "a" bottle, I'd have to go hide it and return with my empty one.  About 45 min each time and I had my "gallon" for the next day.