[Cdt-l] Hitching

Moynihan mary.moynihan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 17:34:00 CDT 2011

Good to know about all the hitching issues in ID.....I have been wondering
which town I will head into when I get there.... all I know is I am CRAVING
HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 11:04 AM, Jonathan Ley <jonathan at phlumf.com> wrote:

> There's (at least used to be 10 years ago) a community bus that heads over
> the pass. It leaves around noon from Salmon. It doesn't officially stop at
> the pass, but you just have to talk to the driver. Maybe you already checked
> into this though...?
>

> On Jul 26, 2011, at 7:55 AM, Stephen Olshansky <olshanskystephen at yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> > Was just.trying to hitch back to trail from salmon. Statie pulled over
> and told me hitching is expressly forbidden in Idaho
> > It's gonna be a long walk
> > Sigh
> > Otter
> > Hyoh
> > Sent from my iPhone

*To find out more about Mary and her hike along the 3,000 mile long
Continental Divide Trail please go to*: www.marriedtothetrail.com