[Cdt-l] Yellowstone

Moynihan mary.moynihan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 18:05:31 CDT 2011

Seriously, NOBO and SOBO hikers, there is no reason to call ahead for your
Yellowstone Permits. I had great luck and generosity with the backcountry
rangers, although I have hear the story of some of the unlucky ones who
tried to hike thru. My advice: NOBO: hike Togotee: avoid the ford over
Buffalo and call at Togatee Pass tp arrange sites (no fee), plus the Lodge
is very friendly to hikers. SOBOS who I have not met: call at Macks
Speedstick.

--
*To find out more about Mary and her hike along the 3,000 mile long
Continental Divide Trail please go to*: www.marriedtothetrail.com