[Cdt-l] Trail Angel contacts needed

Jon Pierson jon at cdtrail.org
Mon Aug 8 17:38:59 CDT 2011

Howdy folks,

We're putting together a spreadsheet of trail angels along the CDT.  If you are a trail angel, or better yet have a substantial spreadsheet of CDT trail angels, please contact me.  Important information to include: name, location, email, phone number, services offered, and if they are available to transport/shuttle hikers (as well as fees if one is requested)

Thank you for your help.  This information will be used to assist future section and thru hikers who request it.

Have a great day,

Jon Pierson
NM Field Program Coordinator
Continental Divide Trail Alliance