[Cdt-l] At Togwotee Lodge

brianle at nwlink.com brianle at nwlink.com
Thu Aug 11 14:05:05 CDT 2011

For those reading Yogi's (generally excellent) guide, note that the little
gas station convenience store at Togwotee Lodge stays open to 7 pm, not 5,
and that there's both a restaurant as well as food in a bar at the lodge.
The AYCE breakfast buffet this morning was $10, something a thru-hiker can
definitely get value out of ...
Verizon works here, but not super well.

For some reason it seems difficult to post to CDT-L from my phone (I'm
using the Lodge computer now).  My perhaps too-detailed (!) journal is
http://www.postholer.com/brianle, I'm nearly a thousand miles now into a
SOBO thru.

I'm not looking forward to carrying 8 days of food out of here tomorrow
(my next stop is South Pass City), but overall life is good on the trail!

     Gadget