[Cdt-l] Speedstick in Leadore

Moynihan mary.moynihan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 15:07:29 CDT 2011

Montana rocks! Mentally I am so lifted right now being in the last state of
my hike, with only so many miles to go, I can easily take chill low low 20
mile days and still be at the border before the 15th, a few zeros in the
mix. A ran into the massive SOBO herd in Lima, it was almost overwhelming
and I wish they had not packed up so much so I could have had a conversation
with all of them. Regardless it was fun all scattered there, gear lying on
the side of the motel, talking about gear and simply watching the thru
hikers in action. The trail has been easy to follow and with the exception
of a few PUDS leaving Lima, the terrain has been real easy. Thankyou
Jonathan Ley for all the purple alternate routes as they have been very
rewarding in scenery.
Anyways, had a very easy ride into Leadore, sorting a few emails and then
back to the pass. There really aint nuthin' here to do for the solo hiker,
except blow my money on..... maybe the bar? I think I'll save my cash and
head on to more exciting moments.
Speedstick

--
*To find out more about Mary and her hike along the 3,000 mile long
Continental Divide Trail please go to*: www.marriedtothetrail.com