[Cdt-l] PBS Interviews: We want to talk with CDT hikers!

Shannon Freix shannon at cdtrail.org
Thu Aug 25 17:49:13 CDT 2011

CDTA and PBS will be on the trail in the Flesher Pass area Friday, Sept 16th. If there is a chance you will be hiking through that area, please contact Shannon Freix, CDTA Regional Rep for MT & ID (contact info below). We want to know more about your experience, where you're from and why you love the CDT. Day hikers, section hikers and thru-hikers are all encouraged to respond. Thanks!

Shannon Freix

Montana & Idaho Regional Representative

Continental Divide Trail Alliance
912 2nd Ave West

Kalispell, MT 59901

Phone:  406.781.0627

The Trail Unites Us

Donate. Support. Volunteer.
Visit  <http://www.cdtrail.org/> www.cdtrail.org and get involved!

P | Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail