[Cdt-l] Doc's

Matthew Edwards Hetchhetchyman at aol.com
Thu Aug 25 21:41:39 CDT 2011

Nobo,  If I resupply in Mimbres, next resupply would be doc's and then
......?

Jim Wolf is in Colorado right now and he won't be sending out my NM guides
until after Sept 4.

-Trew

The next place I resupplied after Doc Campbell's Post was Pie Town.
You will definitely want to send a box to Nita's toaster house in Pie Town.
There is a small convienince store 3 miles down the road from Nita's but you are gonna stop at Nita's anyways.. trust me!
If you have not already gotten it, i suggest getting Yogi's guide book for the CDT.
You can find it at PCThandbook.com.
The town guide will really help you formulate your resupply strategy. Or it will allow you to "wing it" a lot easier.
By the way, I was not complaining about the 2 dollar charge to hold packages at Doc's.. Paul's .. whatever!
I re-read my post and it seemed that way. Actually we were overjoyed at how cheap it was. Paul even offered to dispose of our
trash.
The Gila cliff dwellings are a real treat. For northbounders you will be early in the season and may have them all to yourself like we did.
After you visit the cliff dwellings you have the opportunity to rejoin the Gila by way of a really cool slot canyon. Anyhow.. lots of options there.
-Iceaxe