[Cdt-l] Northern New Mexico

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 28 15:06:58 CDT 2011

Truly a great area.

Blister Free mentioned Questa.

Next to Questa is the Latir  Peak Wilderness (where I plan on going over Labor Day weekend).
http://www.summitpost.org/latir-peak-wilderness/717038

The Rio Grande Gorge  (Wild Rivers Recreation Area) is a neat little area with stream side 'backpacking' campgrounds,
petroglyphs and the confluence of two rivers!
http://www.pmags.com/into-the-rio-grande-gorge

I hope this route takes in the Pecos Wilderness! An amazing area that I fell in love with over Memorial Day weekend.

Paul "Mags" Magnanti
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.twitter.com/pmagsco
http://www.facebook.com/pmags