[Cdt-l] resupply

Ryley Breiddal ryleyb at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 19:47:04 CST 2011

Buy as you go, for sure.  I did that and just sent boxes ahead for a
selection of places that didn't have food:

-Send food to Benchmark from home
-Send food from Lincoln to Homestake Lodge (I did the Butte Route)
-Send food from Helena to Sula, Leadore and Lima
-Send food from Pagosa Springs to Ghost Ranch and Pie Town
-Send food from Grants to Doc Campbell's

Other than that, I resupplied as I went.  It seems like a lot of boxes
now that I look at it, but it wasn't too big a deal when I was in
towns... Helena would have been a bigger pain except we had a trail
angel driving us around (thanks a million Lauren if you're listening!)

Cheers,

Ryley