[Cdt-l] Buy as you go...

Rick Van Landingham rcv01 at msn.com
Wed Dec 7 07:52:54 CST 2011

I've begun planning a CDT through hike beginning April 2012 (south to north beginning at Crazy Cook), and I'm interested in talking to potential hiking partners to link up with for various sections of the trail.

I've been hiking for years, but have never done a through hike before, (longest hike was about 200 miles).  I'm currently in the process of planning the trip through NM & CO using maps and routes mapped out by Jerry Brown for CDTA.

Would welcome responses from any individuals that may be planning a north bound trip in 2012 and looking for potential partners.

Thanks,

Rick