[Cdt-l] Mosquito Hell

bcss at bresnan.net bcss at bresnan.net
Sun Dec 11 16:38:40 CST 2011

NM and CO have some bugs at times also, but I have never experienced
anything as bad as what we encountered in WY and MT.  Mosquitoes are likely
to be an issue from the Winds north until late July.  I would definitely get
some sort of netting into your sleep system.  Plus a head net for the
evenings or you'll be breathing them as well.

best wishes,

Jerry Brown (bearcreek)