[Cdt-l] Post Office Closure List

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 18:08:50 CST 2011

I saw "Chama CO" when that list came out earlier this year.  OUR Chama is
in New Mexico.  Hopefully, the closure list refers to one of the *two*
towns named Chama in Colorado.

Elliston and Wisdom MT -- it makes sense to me that places like that might
lose their Post Offices.  I'm not saying it's right.  I'm just saying that
if the USPS is trying to reduce costs, then small places like that would
logically be the first to go.

Yogi
www.pcthandbook.com