[Cdt-l] ultralight sleeping pad available

Haidee Michie Heyward DeLuca haidee.heyward at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 09:53:45 CST 2011

Dear fellow hikers:

Now that my long-distance hiking career is on hold due to my current
adventure in motherhood, I'm culling my too-large stash of gear.

Gossamer Gear 1/8" Thinlight Insulation Pad, full length
Perfect for true ultralight backpacking.  A bit too ultralight for me!
Fair warning if you sleep cold.  It is the same as this:
http://gossamergear.com/sleeping/1-8.html

In very good condition.  I used it for a few days on the AT on a warm-up
before the PCT.

$3 plus reimburse me for shipping.  Or pick up in Cambridge, MA if you are
in the area.

Happy holidays!

Cruiser

Haidee Michie Heyward DeLuca