[Cdt-l] Apps

Bob bobandshell97 at verizon.net
Tue Dec 20 19:14:49 CST 2011

Gosh, guys and gals,

That's two folks who have picked up on the "off-list" suggestion.   Go at it
as a full-flung topic here, if you wish.  Fine with me.  My point had only
been that I might somehow have missed this topic (because I wasn't a smart
phone owner then and didn't pay attention) and didn't want to subject
everyone to needless repetition.

Bob