[Cdt-l] NM BLM maps

PeekTrekker4 at aol.com PeekTrekker4 at aol.com
Fri Dec 23 05:39:27 CST 2011

FOR SALE...
    a complete set of BLM  maps covering the NM CDT. There are 14 maps;
I'll sell them for $5 each,  Priority Mail postage paid; that would be $70
total, postage paid. Payment by  PayPal, check (14 day hold before shipping),
postal money order, or cash (at  your risk). Email or call 432-294-4307 with
questions. These maps have been  marked up.
    There is actually a  15th map, but the CDT only nicks a corner of it; I
didn't get it, and I doubt  most other hikers get it either.

Trekker