[Cdt-l] Fwd: Gila Wilderness

ks1007 at aol.com ks1007 at aol.com
Tue Dec 27 11:41:43 CST 2011

1. I don't think so
2. this year I wouldn't think about being in the gila wilderness until after april 20th - heavy snow year in NM - 3' now in the gila's - 18" in grant's think about how much is on mt taylor and the san juan's
3. the "official" route is from crazy cook - there is wolf's route from the border at columbus, NM that a lot of people do - logistically wolf's route is fun plus you get to meet me a legend in my own mind

el coyote
Keith and Mary
Trail Angels
Deming, NM