[Cdt-l] Desert water Filters

Doug Carlson doug-sue71 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 28 11:33:09 CST 2011

I am missing the trail, too.  I just lost 3 years to cancer related stuff,
but I am determined to get back out this summer and onward.  so I am
reworking my gear, want to lighten up.

I do have a MSR miniworks but I have always disliked its slow performance
and weight.  I have liked its dependability.

Reading reviews on the Steripen at REI is helpful and not helpful.   I have
time- but REI has free shipping through Dec 31.

-Trew