[Cdt-l] Fwd: [pct-l] Steripens

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Sat Feb 5 12:29:46 CST 2011

I forgot to add that the cost per gallon w/lithium  batteries is much
higher for the Adventurer and Traveler; they use a camera  battery, which you're
not going to find in any store; so, I've just stuck with  the Classic and
it's AA batteries. I believe the others are slightly  lighter, so it's that
ole personal tradeoff as usual.

Bob "Trekker"  Brewer
Big Bend Desert Denizen, and...
Naturalized Citizen - Republic of  Texas

"Government cripples you, then hands you a crutch and says, 'See,  if it
wasn't for us, you couldn't walk.' " -- Harry Browne

"If you think  health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it
costs when its free."  -- P J O'Rourke