[Cdt-l] Steripen

Dylan Carlson carlsods at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 14:05:21 CST 2011

You'll find lots of informed opinions about Steripen on the Backpacking Light Forums.

I had a Steripen for my first 3 weeks on the CDT, but switched to Polar Pure after a battery failure left me literally "high and dry."

If you haven't looked into Polar Pure, I'd encourage you to consider it as an option.

Dylan Carlson
CDT nobo 2009
PNT 2006