[Cdt-l] pyramid tarp for tall people

Chris Willett cwillett03 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 21:55:37 CST 2011

I asked Ron at MLD about his mids about a year ago when I was in a similar
situation for the Himalaya, and he thought the mid would be just a bit too
short due to the sloping fabric that far from the center point. The Oware
ones seem to run a bit longer, but because of the slope of the fabric,
having a few extra inches at the end (unless the slope is very steep),
doesn't translate to a whole lot more space for feet and head, but it is
hard to tell from the photos if they'd be large enough in practice.  Any
tall people using pyramids out there?

Suge