[Cdt-l] No Trespassing signs on the Columbus Route?

nathanael lintner nglintner at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 14:04:10 CST 2011

Hey Guys,

I am planning a NB thru-hike of the CDT for 2011. I am studying the 2010 Ley
maps and I noticed that in two places on map Columbus04 there are notes
(notes 2 and 6) saying that there are "Locked gates and No Trespassing
signs." I was wondering, are these legitimate "No Tresspassing" signs? One
of them (note 6) looks like it in the National Forest. Has anyone hiked that
way? Are the signs still there? What did you do?

Nathanael Lintner