[Cdt-l] No Trespassing signs on the Columbus Route?

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 14:13:34 CST 2011

I'm not quite sure where you're talking about but we passed through a
gate on a dirt county road.  It was a large hunting reserve.  We walked
softly on the county rd and got approached by the guy in a pick up truck
that was father of the owner of the property.  He recognized us as
hikers and offered water when we reached his house.  I went in, got the
water and had some juice as we talked a little about the trail.  I'm not
even sure if the same ranch is there, but their main concern at the time
was from hunters and poachers.

We passed through on another gated road with some added stealth bush
whacking and never met anyone.   It's fun, give it a shot, just try not
to get shot at.  ; )

Sly