[Cdt-l] Fwd: No Trespassing signs on the Columbus Route?

ks1007 at aol.com ks1007 at aol.com
Fri Feb 11 14:21:35 CST 2011

hey nat
there is no national forest between columbus and deming - I haven't heard of hikers having any problems in the gila's - 24+ nobo's did the route last year - you can contact us at this email address or call me at 575 494 4357 - people that stay with us and that I take to the border for $20 per car load not per person will get a basic tour of the route from the border to deming and you can cache water at a spot I will take you to - I will pick you up at the bus station for free - any other questions feel free to ask

el coyote
Keith and Mary
Trail Angels
Deming, NM