[Cdt-l] No Trespassing signs on the Columbus Route?

Ken Powers ken at gottawalk.com
Fri Feb 11 16:03:31 CST 2011

In 2002 we talked to several ranchers who were very friendly. We asked one about the "No Trespassing" signs. He told us that was the approved way of marking the land behind the fence as No Trespassing. None of the land behind the fence was fenced. The public road was not subject to the No Trespassing sign. Hope this makes sense.

Ken