[Cdt-l] Miner-Berry-Goldstone Segment

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 28 10:41:54 CST 2011

When we thruhiked in 1999 I was injured by a rockfall.  We spent a week in Salmon, getting medical treatment for my hand and Jim's leg, then a local resident drove us up to the Divide above Jahnke Lake.  We were very surprised to see old trail markers on the Diivide north of Goldstone Pass.  We figured that at one time they intended to route the trail up there, but for some reason couldn't finish the connection so rerouted it down to the roads in the valley.  I think the high route would be good. I'd love to see it again.

Ginny

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/