[Cdt-l] Crazy Cook this spring, CDT Mapbook New Mexico

Teresa Martinez Teresa at cdtrail.org
Fri Jan 7 03:06:39 CST 2011

Hi Six 2-

The New Mexico Map Book is actually a product and effort of the CDTA.  It is nearing completion and we are on track to have it ready for purchase on March 1.  You are correct however, in that Jerry Brown, who owns Bear Creek Survey, is our employee who is the project leader for our mapping efforts.  As an update we also hope to have a Colorado Data Book published by Big Earth Publishers and for sale March 1st.

Happy Hiking.

Teresa Ana Martinez
Director of Trail Management Operations
Continental Divide Trail Alliance