[Cdt-l] Cdt-l Digest, Vol 40, Issue 9

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 10 13:32:41 CST 2011

As I recall, we ran into one on the PCT and it was non-aggressive.  Only saw a few (VERY few)
snakes on the CDT.

OTOH, both my sons trained in the California desert and both of them came back with stories
about the aggressiveness of the Mojave Green.

Probably varies with the individual snake.  And the situation.  Just like humans.

Enjoy them - but DON'T play with them.

Jim

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/