[Cdt-l] Fw: Yellowstone

Brian Dickson briansolar1 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 13 06:49:52 CST 2011

We had a very positive experience in Yellowstone in 2009. We arranged a permit a
week in advance over the phone then modified it in person at Mammoth Hot Springs
(we had come from Big Sky on the Butte super cut off/Big Sky varient).
The rangers were interested in our hike and keen to help us out (maybe being
foriegners helps too!) and we came away with a good experience overall. We saw
almost no one else at our designated campsites by the way.

Brian, Black Isle Scotland
www.pbase.com/briansolar1