[Cdt-l] Sleeping with Food in Grizzly Country

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 13 15:53:13 CST 2011

I'll second that.

And don't kid yourself about the "south to Yellowstone" thing.  The "Yellowstone to Yukon Initiative"
was taken seriously by a LOT of govenrment agencies.  It pretty much established the griz corridor

We had to compete with them for a table at Serranos in East Glacier on one of our hikes.

Jim

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/