[Cdt-l] Sleeping with Food in Grizzly Country

Jeff Braun jbraun at vizsolutions.com
Thu Jan 13 16:58:47 CST 2011

And of course grizzlies are south of Yellowstone through Togwotee
Pass and into the northern Winds. I seem to recall CDT hikers
spotting some and a few maulings:

http://www.focusproductions.com/HTML/skier_pages/bear_attack.htm

http://rivertonradio.com/index.php/2010/10/15/sheriff-reports-grizzly-mauling/

Jeff