[Cdt-l] Interactive CDT Map

Jonathan Ley jonathan at phlumf.com
Sun Jan 16 20:01:38 CST 2011

That's great to see... Just thought I'd point out there is a similar
kind of thing at postholer.com. Just click on the "maps" icon at the top
(then you have to select which trail & which kind of map you want -
terrain, topo, streets, etc). For some reason, Chad's seems to load
faster... and the mouse-wheel-scrolling works. Plus, I think the
postholer.com CDT line is an older revision of the .kml source file.

-Jonathan