[Cdt-l] Interactive CDT Map

Chad Killingsworth chadkillingsworth at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 14:58:04 CST 2011

My map loads faster because I'm using the newest version of the Google Maps
API (I do a lot of Google Maps work). While you can use Google Earth, I find
it harder to navigate and visualize in. Plus with Google Maps, you can
switch map types easily.

I've now divided up all of the trail into approximately 10 mile segments.
Clicking on any individual segment will give you the elevation profile for
that section.

Piper