[Cdt-l] Fw: Interactive CDT Map

Chad Killingsworth chadkillingsworth at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 20:02:12 CST 2011

It's very useful to me for planning. It helps me visualize different
sections. I may also print the elevation profiles out with my maps as well.

As for the pins, they are my best guesses as to the location. Some of the
places don't have easily located physical addresses so I used the
information I had to make an educated guess. I'll correct any that are
pointed out.

Piper