[Cdt-l] Gear for sale from Spiderwoman: MLD Tarp/Bivy, Feathered Friends Sleeping Bag, and lots more!
jennzuber at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 20:20:19 CDT 2011
*Hey everyone. Spiderwoman here (PCT '08 and '09). Selling more gear! It's
all truly in fantastic condition. Happy to email pictures. Feel free to
email or call. jennzuber at gmail.com 503 740-4564. Thanks for looking...*
1. I bought the Mountain Laurel Designs "Superlight Bivy" new in 2010 and
only used it 3 weeks. (Sierra High Route Thru-Hike. The bivy was
fantastic!!! I was able to zip it closed and breathe just fine, even when it
was hot out, to keep the mosquitoes away. And during a 23-hour bivy during a
bad storm, I was so thankful it only has a small mosquito netting area
because the bivy shed the icy winds otherwise.) It's in perfect condition.
Flawless. Seriously. I was meticulous with it. It has been in my closet ever
since. It's such an awesome piece of truly UL gear and it should go to a
good home and get some use!!!
Bottom fabric: silnylon
2. I bought this Mountain Laurel Designs "Solo Cuben Fiber Grace Tarp" new
in 2010 and only used it 3 weeks. (Sierra High Route Thru-Hike. It was a
dream! It sets up super quickly. Does not sag. Does not need to be
readjusted once set up. I was impressed with how well it withstood a bad
storm that forced a 23-hour bivy. It didn't budge. Just shed the high winds
like a champ.) It's in perfect condition. Same as the bivy -- it's flawless
and truly UL.
Selling with the rear carbon fiber tarp pole. Never used. (Bought it after
the trip cause my hiking buddy had one and I loved it.)
Total is $245 for the tarp + pole
3. I bought the Feathered Friends' Vireo sleeping bag a few years ago and
used it on a couple week-long trips. (I've since been doing better with the
Petrel.) This is a bare-bones piece of UL equipment; no zipper, no hood.
It's in perfect shape. I've been storing it unstuffed. It should get out of
my closet and snuggled over someone that can use it!!!
4. Chaco Sandals. Women's 10. In like-new condition. Bought for a trip to
Florida last year and I haven't used them since. They show absolutely no
wear -- in perfect condition.
5. Grivel Aluminum Crampons. 12 point. Used lightly in 2007 to climb in the
Cascades (never walked on rocks with them). Haven't used them since. Selling
because I'm not mountaineering anymore. In wonderful condition. Have gear
tags and receipt.
6. Arc'teryx Alpha LT Full-Zip Climbing Pant. Women's Medium. Bought new in
2007 and used on one climb. In perfect condition. Literally look brand new
-- no wear whatsoever. Have gear tags.
7. La Sportiva Mythos climbing shoes. Women's size 41. Used lightly. In
great shape. Selling because I'm not climbing anymore. Have gear tags and
8. Black Diamond Primrose AL Ladies Climbing Harness, Size 8 (medium). Never
used. Tag still on it. In its original bag. Selling because I'm not doing
climbing sports anymore.
9. OR Mountaineering Mitt. These are in perfect, like-new condition. I used
them twice. Women's medium.
10. OR Mountaineering Gloves. I only used them several times -- they are in
like-new condition. Women's Medium.
11. SCARPA Women's Charmoz GTX Lady Alpine Boot. Size 42. Lightly used in
2007 in the Cascades. Haven't used them since. They're perfect -- I'd love
to see them get some use! Have gear tags and receipt.
12. Asolo TPS 535V. Men's 9. In excellent condition. Used on two day hikes
and decided I wanted to use low top shoes instead. Have receipt.
13. Petzl Elios Helmet. Size 1. In near-perfect condition...just has a minor
scuff mark. Never fell with it or had anything clunk me in the head! Selling
because I'm not mountaineering anymore. Have gear tag and receipt.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Cdt-l