[Cdt-l] Lemhi Pass to Monida Pass

Josephine Pegrum Hazelett josie1066 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 01:32:07 CDT 2011

I promised to send an update when we got to Lima. Snow is not a problem on this section of the trail, nor were stream crossings, though mud and water may be for awhile. The wild flowers are amazing, with new ones coming on each day. We didn't see one hiker on our 8 day journey so far and it was a special treat to see the Beaverhead range capped in snow, though by the end of the week, we could see the snow line rising. I will be updating my journal (If I have time before we set out tomorrow a.m.) with more details.--Jo (www.postholer.com/Jo)