[Cdt-l] Fw: Trail conditions - Stony Pass to Monarch Pass

Brian Dickson briansolar1 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 12 11:21:00 CDT 2011

Ben,
That is a fantastic hike you have done so far and god luck with the rest. I had
a brief look at your website and the mapping with 'my topo' map background
switched on is a step up from anything I have seen before. I guess you are using
a SPOT tracker or similar to record your nightly position?

Anyway will have a look again at your journals and photos as I am keen to see
how you did on the AZT, Hayduke and Moab-CDT connector.

Keep it up!

Brian, Black Isle Scotland
www.pbase.com/briansolar1