[Cdt-l] CDT hiker in need of help

Jeremy Charlton jeremycharlton at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 23 17:20:49 CDT 2011

I'm currently in Chama and have emailed Robert with my phone number.

I've been using Jerry Brown's map books and GPS coordinates (great stuff) and can instruct Robert and perhaps give him a ride.

Strongly agree with Jerry's suggestion to Robert about joining together with other thru hikers.
Unfortunately I'm not in the position to offer that - I'm employing a two car shuttle and combine work with thru hiking.

Car Hop

BTW - this is my first post. Hope I'm doing it right.